Looking for Cloud Engineer on Azure!
Even in 2020, a lot of financial institutions are still hesitant to move to the public cloud, but our client is determined to become fully cloud based/native in the coming 2-3 years. They created a Cloud Competence Center to slowly but surely consolidate all datacenter capacity and migrate the complete application landscape of the company (almost touching a 1000 apps) to their Azure platform. We are looking for engineers to join this task force.
The workload will be very diverse and consist of gathering/discussing requirements with stakeholders of different application teams, working on (optimizing) design(s), creating best practices and solid building blocks for the landing zone/Azure platform and automating as much operational tasks as possible. Both hands-on coding as well as an architectural and business scope in this role!
The team consists of a handful of experts on Azure, mostly focusing on a specific domain with the technology stack (AD, IAM, Networking, CI/CD, ARM templates, etc.) and taking a lot of ownership/responsibility in their own projects and work.
We are looking for new team members with:
- 2 years’ experience working with Microsoft Azure;
- Experience engineering, ergo building and optimizing platforms or environments (not solely operating within them);
- Experience scripting with PowerShell (DSC), Python or other languages;
- Strong knowledge on either Windows or Linux or an agnostic approach (the platform is running roughly 50/50 on the operating systems);
- Strong communication skills.
Location: Utrecht area
Salary up to 80k + strong package
Modern way of working regarding working from home and flexibility in hours
Interested? Contact me on email@example.com / +31651150963