Our client is the driving organization between all communication in the big Dutch ports.
The company is aiming to make them the smartest ports of Europe and are investing heavily in development of technology.
They have built a system / software that streamlines all communication throughout the supply chain, from the boats entering the ports to the actual points of delivery. All timelines, locations, stakeholders, paperwork, approvals, etc. are going through their system. As such they have a complex set-up integrating their application(s) through different API’s with 4.000 stakeholders. The infrastructure platform is state of the art, almost the complete set-up is within AWS and most is containerized with Docker. There is still lots of interesting stuff to do though: at the moment they are working on a project to move to Lambda and they also invest in technology to strategically use all the data they collect and are taking the first steps within predictive analyses, machine learning, AI, etc.
They believe strongly in the DevOps methodology and they believe this can only be achieved with an Agile way of working. They heavily focus on optimizing the process of decision making, working method on projects, sharing knowledge, saving time to personally develop and so on.
We are looking for DevOps engineers who:
- Bring the right mindset: adaptive, eager and enthusiastic about the product;
- Have experience working with Agile-way or bring strong conceptual knowledge and the right motivation on this part;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Linux OS & Open Source tooling;
- Strong scripting experience with Bash, Python and/or other languages;
- Either working experience with Docker or strong theoretical knowledge on containerization;
- Java coding skills or strong experience working in an environment with the purpose to run Java applications;
Salary: max. 70k + package.
Interested? Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org / +31651150963