Looking for medior Linux Engineers!
For a rapidly expanding Dutch IT organization, present in the mission critical application hosting-, web hosting- and total managed services branch, we are looking for Linux Platform Engineers.
One of the 3 core teams is completely focusing on website-, web application- and small HA environment hosting. They provide the platforms for the customers, to make sure everything is running 24/7. The job is extremely diverse and will consist, amongst other tasks, of solving tickets/troubleshooting, a lot of small individual projects (1-week assignments) and automation of platform components for the customers; a big client pool of 1000+ clients in a wide variety of branches. The organization is very much focused on education and growth: every engineer will get a personal development plan, educational budget and the opportunity to grow within the ranks of the team or grow into another team over time.
For expansion reasons, we are looking for people to join the team. Since the majority of the provided platforms will function as a base for web environments, we are looking for Linux Engineers on the LAMP-stack: Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP. Preferably with a mindset for automation!
- 2+ years’ experience within LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP);
- IT Education or Relevant certificates (or strong experience and the will to gain certificates within the next years);
- Responsible attitude: you know when to prioritize, talk to the customers and how to do your work independently;
- Some automation skills: Bash, Python or Ansible.
* Big extra plus for the profiles is experience with Unix and/or FreeBSD!
So, if you are a Linux enthusiast, looking for a very dynamic role within a company where IT services is the main focus and where you will get lots of opportunities to grow, this is a nice place to be.
Salary up to 60k.
Interested? Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org / +31620153232