My client is one of the frontrunners in the Netherlands when it comes to SD-WAN Solutions. They are working with different innovative vendors to make sure that their clients get the best custom-made solution available. When you shine a critical light on where Network Engineering is going, SD-WAN can’t be ignored.
Since they’re still considered a ‘scale-up’ they would like Junior/Medior Network Engineers to join their team. You will get all the required handles to become a Network Engineer that will be ready for the future way of networking through SDN, ACI and SD-WAN. For this position you have to be convinced that you want to move forward within the networking field (as broad as it comes), you have to be ambitious and not easily satisfied.
You will be working in a vibrant and highly skilled team of 12 Engineers. Together you will be designing, implementing, maintaining and monitoring SD-WAN infrastructures for numerous HA Enterprise organizations. You will be part of these Senior project as often as possible because they would like to you be self-sufficient ASAP.
Next to the previous they have their own onsite- and cloud test environment, from where you can test new implementations and go all out. You will also be able to follow a diverse set of courses and trainings to get the required certificates like CCIE, Cloud Infrastructure (MCSA/MCSE) or even your VCP.
The Network Engineer:
- Has a wide and in-depth knowledge within the Networking domain (Routing, Switching, Firewalling, etc.);
- Is CCNA Certified;
- Has experience with Wide Area Networking;
- Is very strong with OSPF and BGP protocols;
- Is a strong communicator and would like to develop his/hers client-facing skills.
Seen as an extra:
- You know how an application communicates with a router/network;
- You are interested in scripting or configuration management tooling (preferably having your own lab environment) but this is absolutely not a requirement.
Location is Utrecht (with the possibility to work 4 days a week from home), a salary up to 60k. and the possibility to get certifications.
Feel free to contact me if you are a Network Engineer that wants to work for an innovative, flexible but most of all professional company where you can really develop yourself more as an Engineer.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 2704 5551
NO RELOCATION/VISA and needs to live in the Netherlands