My client thrives on system automation and client satisfaction. 10+ DevOps engineering teams cover a diversity of Application landscapes on Private, Public or Hybrid platforms, all highly critical. From complex classical infra to Cloud Native, they insource and automate everything.
For the internal and cross functional Security team of 8 we are looking for a Cloud Security Engineer. The team covers practically all Security related matters, offensive and defensive.
The new Cloud Security Engineer will be responsible for creating a uniform secure Public Cloud landing zone, in order to launch new/existing clients securely into AWS / Azure or improve the security posture of existing deployments. We are in search for someone who understands how to build cloud environments with a string security perspective. You will have a lot freedom and responsibility in this role: 70% of your time is spent on inventing, designing and improving cloud solutions with security as your main target. The other 30% is with your head in the security of the company as a whole, researching new solutions and getting intelligence on the latest threats out there.
We are looking for:
- Experience on at least 3 platform deployments on Amazon or Azure where you were heavily involved in solution/decision making (preferably you had the lead);
- You know exactly what the security challenges are regarding tooling, patching, integrating, testing, automation, visibility, cloud asset management, exposure footprint, cloud native vulnerability management, key/secret management, etc.;
- Responsibility, ownership and dedication is in your DNA;
- Security first approach, you understand why and how;
- Being knee-deep in the security community: strong knowledge on the latest threats, vulnerabilities, solutions, etc. is a plus. If you aren’t yet but are willing to be, the team will bring you there.
If you are looking for an opportunity to deep dive within the security world, mainly focusing on security in combination with AWS or Azure, join the team.