On target earning: 85K gross per year + benefits
Are you looking for a dynamic Tech-Hub for the largest Telcom, broadband network & high-traffic digital media company around? Are you interested in setting up the roadmaps, refactoring the full system and create better scalable and maintainable code? Are you interested in solutions where you design, develop and deploy apps used by millions of users every day?
My client is building complete solutions and products focused on the broadcasting and Telcom industry using SD-WAN-Based software. It’s an innovative hub with a big diversity in projects. From greenfield projects where you will design, build and deliver end-to-end prototypes to large scalable BigData frameworks. As a senior developer you are developing apps and are responsible for architectural structure/designs while coaching and mentoring your self-managing team (SAFe).
You have a background in engineering and are a communicative Python developer, a software enthusiast and an architectural expert. You are motivated to contribute and work on the biggest Telcom platform around. You are willing to work on the newest tech-stack and embrace innovative new and modern developments. You are the kind off Techie that gets energy from presenting the cool and innovative ideas to the rest of the multidisciplinary scrum team. Next to being able to actually code these great ideas!
- Degree (MSc / BSc) in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience with Python
- Eperience with Automated Building, CI/CD
- Experience in OO Design, IoC & REST
- Experience with building automation (Gradle, Jenkins, NPM)
- Experience with UX design, distributed systems & cloud
- Experience in methodologies, Clean Code, GitOps
- Big fan of Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- Excellent communication in English
Competitive Salary (up to 80K base salary)
Phone & Internet plan allowance
Relocation? VISA for candidate & family up to 7.000 euros relocation support
Interested? Please contact me on email@example.com / +31646014441