Senior QA Engineer – Media Software (Amsterdam Area)
Are you looking to work in a complex technical environment, and do you have experience with test automation, making test plans/strategies and will you be contribute to the Quality Assurance process?
Keywords: Test Automation, Quality Assurance, Test Plans/Strategies, Test Pyramid, Python, CI/CD, Linux, Test Automation, Testing
The company is active in the media business and they work on software that enables clients to stream on their own platform. The company consists out of 100 people with 60 on IT. The company is located in the area of Amsterdam You will be part of a multicultural environment.
You will work in end-2-end teams where you will be responsible for automating tests. You will work closely together with software engineers who also have a testing mindset. The team consists out of 10 people with 2 QA Engineers. The software is being used by millions of people every day so besides scalability and robustness, quality is one of the important factors to deliver solid software.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science (or similar);
- Minimum of 4-7 years experience as QA Engineer;
- You find the best test strategy for new product features;
- Work closely with developers to design new tests and find and resolve issues;
- You are interested in the underlying idea “why” testing is taking place
- Experience with test automation in
Competitive Salary Holiday Allowance 30% tax ruling Travel allowance Bonus component.
Interested? Please contact me on email@example.com / +316 57886708