At Doghouse, with registered address on Rozengracht 81 in Amsterdam, we bring the human aspect back into recruitment. We have seen a recruitment market that is dominated by short win CV pushers and know that by providing good personal service, we can make the difference. The difference between being treated like a number or appreciated as a person. So, after a solid number of years in recruitment, we decided to create our own path and in 2015 opened our doors as Doghouse Recruitment.
We do everything we can to protect your privacy and treat your data correctly and right. Doghouse is specialized in the recruitment of temporary and permanent IT professionals.
Doghouse acts as the data controller of personal information obtained from its clients with a need for recruitment services and of personal information submitted by candidates who are interested in our services.
Information collected by us
We hold data for two distinct purposes. Firstly, with consent, we hold data for our clients who wish to receive recruitment services from us. Secondly, we hold data for candidates who use our online web application to find a job.
In order to fulfill our legal and business obligations we procure personal information you make available to us when visiting our website.
Applying for a job
In order to use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data such as your title and name, your email address, telephone number, company details, business telephone number. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to submit your cv on which you can also describe your skills, knowledge, education and work experience. During the recruitment process we may also store further information that may be of importance for a successful placement.
In most cases, we also sign a mutual non-disclosure agreement to safeguard and protect each other proprietary data.
Website and statistics
We use WordPress to run our website, and we use Google Analytics* to track our web traffic.
We are using Google Analytics in a de-identified, anonymous way, and will
not share information with google or any other third-party marketing purposes.
The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the ‘__ga’ cookie.
We do not use non-functional or third-party cookies on our website, which would require you to opt-in.
We do not share information about your use of our site with social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
You can block or delete these cookies from your computer at any time.
How your data is used
To be able to provide our services to you, your information will be retained, processed and disclosed by us in the following ways;
- To facilitate the recruitment process, by matching your details to job openings.
- Your skills and experience to be viewed by our clients. Please assure that your personal details will only be provided to our clients if you have given permission to do so.
- To keep you informed of job opportunities and assignments which we think may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
The transmission of all personal data is secure and encrypted. HTTPS signals that all data between this website and your browser is automatically encrypted and secure
Data is stored in a database in our WordPress environment. We don’t keep this data longer than is strictly necessary. We hold your data with a view to providing future recruitment services to you and to manage the business relationship in line with the terms of this policy.
Access to your personal information
We only share your data within our organization and will not share it with any third party except with your explicit consent.
We want you to be in control of what communication you receive from us and how your personal information is used, you can contact us at email@example.com
- Have any questions regarding the information that we hold about you
- Wish to inform us of any changes in your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you
- Have any requests regarding our processing of your personal data.
- Wish to access information held about you
- At your request, your data will be deleted from our CRM and databases. This data is deleted from the system immediately and cannot be recovered by any users or doghouse employees after this point. Data may still remain in the systems back-up files, which will be deleted periodically. We undertake to perform the deletion within one month (30 calendar days) and will send you a confirmation once the information has been deleted. Wherever possible, we will aim to complete the request in advance of the deadline.
We have appropriate technical and organisational security measures in place to ensure the security of your information and to protect it against deliberate or accidental manipulation, destruction, loss or unauthorized access. Despite our efforts regarding security it is important to bear in mind that the internet is not a secure means of communication. Personal information communicated through the internet may be intercepted by other people. We cannot guarantee the security of personal information sent to us through this website. By using this website and entering your personal data, you accept that you use this website at your own risk.
This policy was last updated in January 2019.
T. +31 6 44 575 442
Chamber of Commerce: 75230747
VAT ID: NL8601.98.625.B01